Pairing oven-baked pears with sunflower sprouts may seem like a simple recipe, but it’s the perfect example of how the simplest things in life can bring so much joy. With just four ingredients, you can create a dish that is not only delicious but also inspiring.
- ▢1 large ripe pears
- ▢1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- ▢2 tsp honey
- ▢1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- ▢Sunflower Microgreen sprouts
Here are the instructions in bullet points:
– Preheat your oven to 350°F.
– Cut the pears in half and place them on a baking sheet.
– Use a measuring spoon or melon baller to scoop out the seeds.
– Sprinkle each pear half with cinnamon, top with walnuts and drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of honey over each one.
– Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
– Once done, remove the pears from the oven and let them cool before serving.
– For an extra nutty crunch, serve with some sunflower sprouts.
– Enjoy your delicious treat!